There is no better way to celebrate the loving, inspiring and powerful Disney Princesses without a sweet treat. From August 21st-27th 2022 (this week!) each Disney Princess will be showcased across the Walt Disney World Resort during the ever so popular, World Princess Week.
Mark my words, this DIS-travaganza will be trending across the globe and have all Disney fans talking about which Princess inspires them the most. This week will also see a special debut of Princess Kumandran Warrior Raya!
Let’s dive into the depths of sugary goodness and take a closer look at the many different food offerings and where to find them this week.
What’s on the Menu?
Walt Disney World has left no stone unturned when it comes to delectable delights. There are so many options that celebrate the uniqueness of each Princess that everyone is sure to find their favorite dessert!
Where exactly can I find all the goodies, you ask? Let me tell you where!
- Cinderella’s Royal Table: The Lost Slipper: This dessert holds a surprise of a White chocolate mini slipper with shining pearls tucked away inside a chocolate dome. To make the slipper magically appear a hot caramel sauce is served on the side
- Friar’s Nook: Dole Whip cone: A lemon Dole Whip served in a blue cone decorated with a sugared bow and chocolate bird
Anna and Elsa
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe: The perfect Anna & Elsa sugar cookie with a chocolate ganache
- Sunshine Season: Strawberry filled strawberry cupcake with a strawberry buttercream (Must have for strawberry lovers)
- Oasis Sweets and Sips: Jasmine’s sugar cookie with a apricot jam
Regal Eagle Smokehouse Craft Drafts & Barbecue: Banana Pudding
- Catalina Eddie’s: The Enchanted Rose- A dark chocolate, blackcurrant, and morello cherry mousse with a filling made of cookies ‘n cream fluff topped with a chocolate covered cacao nibs on a shortbread cookie
- Dockside Diner: A decadent Seaside Brownie topped with white chocolate ganache and a special seaside garnish
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Creature Comforts: Pineapple-banana cake with a coconut cream cheese mousse topped with a chocolate feather and a candy gem
- Amorette’s Patisserie: Snow White’s 85th Anniversary Petit Cake- A vanilla shiffon layered cake with apple and cinnamon mouse topped with white chocolate crunch pearls (new)
Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Snack Shack: A coconut soft-serve and Dole Whip strawberry swirled in a chocolate dipped coconut cone (new)
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Landscape of Flavors: An Ariel inspired vanilla cupcake filled with a pineapple topped with a smooth coconut buttercream and a white chocolate mermaid tail (this treat will continue to be available after World Princess week)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Contempo Cafe: A vanilla cupcake with a creme custard filling topped with buttercream, white chocolate slipper and a pumpkin
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Snow White, Belle, Rapunzel, Aurora, Tiana, Jasmine and Ariel
- Gasparilla Island Grill: This dessert is for the ones who want to celebrate the original princesses at once. A perfect vanilla sponge cupcake with ruffles of pink buttercream, sprinkles and a white chocolate princess edible moral
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Kona Island Coffee Bar and Capt. Cook’s: Mini vanilla cake with a mango mousse and a mirror glaze resembling the ocean (new)
Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory: Wish upon a star with this olive oil cake and banana cream pie mousse with a white chocolate Feuilletine crunch and white chocolate glacage (this treat will continue to be available after World Princess week)
Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Le Petit Cafe: A fresh fruit tart with a diplomat cream with a swirl of raspberry mousse and fresh berries (new)
- Bar Riva: A True Love’s Kiss: Refreshing limeade, mango, guava and raspberry glitter foam (new)
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Artist Palette and Good’s Food to Go: A Snow White vanilla cupcake with bold spiced caramel apple filling topped with a caramel buttercream.
Beyond the Food
If you thought that this week was just about the sweet treats, you were wrong! There is so much more! Make sure to block off time for the family to enjoy Movies Under the Stars as this week will feature a variety of princess movie showings across all reasorts.
Disney Springs will also be hosting a DJ-dance party on Saturday August 27th and the theme is………Take a GUESS!?? You GOT IT! Disney Princesses!
Last but not least, at EPCOT, near the American Adventure pavilion, you will find complementary Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen paper princess crowns. For further information on World Princess Week visit the Disney Parks Blog for a more indepth, behind the scenes look.
I’m curious…. as we celebrate all of these brave beauties this week, which Disney Princess song will you be singing through EPCOT?
About the Writer
Hello Everyone! I am Kevin Carroll and I have been very fortunate to have many opportunities to visit Walt Disney World growing up, all in thanks to my grandparents. I remember each visit they took us on running through the parks, grabbing our Mickey pretzel, waiting for the parades, watching the fireworks and oh yeah can’t forget my all-time favorite show/dinner party, Hoop Dee-Doo Revue. As I prepare to provide my own son a lifetime of Disney, I hope that I can do the same for you! Let’s create some memories and magical experiences! firstname.lastname@example.org
Animal Kingdom Breaking Disney News California Adventure disney Disney Cruise Line disney cruise news Disney Dining disney foodie Disneyland Disney News Disney Parks Disney Resorts Disney Springs Disney Travel Planning Disney Travel Tips disney vacation planning Disney Wonder disney world DIZN DizN Vacations Diznvacationswithjessicayashin DizN with the Donohues Epcot France Hollywood Studios Islands of Adventure Jessica Yashin Kelli Donohue Magical Memory Making Magic Kingdom MarDizNDanna Panama City panama hat runDisney Spain Special Events Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge The.Wandering.Wayfinder Theme Parks The Wandering Wayfinder Universal Orlando Resort Universal Studios universal studios news Universal Studios Orlando Walt Disney World