Raise your hand if playing air guitar (or air drums) is your thing?
If you answered YES, then this one’s for you! The EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival has officially returned!
Much like all Epcot Festivals, Flower and Garden is filled with food, gorgeous flowers and fun times! What sets this festival apart though is the special concert series called Garden Rocks!
What is Garden Rocks?
From March 1 – July 5, 2023, EPCOT will host Garden Rocks.
Garden Rocks is a special concert lineup that has become a Flower and Garden tradition. Guests are treated to big name talents like The Pointer Sisters, Simple Plan, and the Plain White T’s!
Per Disney, internationally recognized artists will be performing throughout the run of the festival from Friday-Monday. Festival goers will see local talent showcased on Tuesday-Thursday! All performances will be held at the America Gardens Theater in the World Showcase!
Please note, all concerts for Garden Rocks are complementary for park goers however guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date, to enter the park.
Let’s take a closer look at the full schedule!
The Full Concert Line Up
There is literally a band for everyone this year. The list of performers gets bigger and better. This year is no exception.
- March 3-4 – Journey former lead vocalist STEVE AUGERI
- March 5-6 – Daughtry
- March 10-11 – Tommy DeCarlo
- March 12-13 – Smash Mouth
- March 17-18 – Mike DelGuidice
- March 19-20 – Blue Oyster Cult
- March 24-25 – Berlin
- March 26-27 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31 – Luis Figueroa
- April 1-2 – Piso 21
- April 3 – Melina León
- April 7-8 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 9-10 – Don Felder, formerly of the Eagles
- April 16-17 – Switchfoot
- April 21-22 – A Flock of Seagulls
- April 23-24 – Jo Dee Messina
- April 28-29 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett, The Voice Of Player
- April 30, May 1 – Kool and the Gang
- May 5-8 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 12-15 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- May 19-20 – A.J. Croce: Croce Plays Croce
- May 21-22 – Casting Crowns
- May 26-27 – Jason Scheff, longtime lead singer of Chicago
- May 28-29 – Rick Springfield
- June 2-5 – Plain White T’s
- June 9-10 – The Spinners
- June 11-12 – The Commodores
- June 16-17 – Vertical Horizon
- June 18-19 – Tony Orlando
- June 23-26 – Simple Plan
- June 30, July 1 – Living Colour
- July 2-3 – Wang Chung
How Can You See a Show?
I mentioned earlier that concerts are FREE to attend for all parks guests! Each guest must have valid admission for the day along with a corresponding park pass……BUT that’s not the only way! Festivalgoers can also enjoy VIP access by booking a Garden Rocks Dining Package.
Dining packages include:
- A meal at a participating restaurant
- Spice Road Table: Includes 2 small plates, a shared dessert platter and a nonalcoholic beverage
- All Other Participating Restaurants: Includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet/family-style meal (where applicable), as well as a nonalcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to one Garden Rocks concert on the same day
- Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity
Participating Restaurants are as Follows
(ages 10 and up)
(ages 3 to 9)
|Akershus Royal Banquet Hall|
|Coral Reef Restaurant|
The Living Seas
|Garden Grill Restaurant|
The Land Pavilion
|Le Cellier Steakhouse|
|Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue|
American Adventure Pavilion
|Rose & Crown Dining Room|
United Kingdom Pavilion
|Spice Road Table|
Advance reservations are highly recommended for this experience and can be made at 60 days from arrival! If preplanning isn’t your thing, there is a same day option available!
Same day dining is available for Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue and also offesr guaranteed seats to a Garden Rocks performance later that same day.
To check availability for same-day dining packages, visit Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue, in person, during the Festival. Packages are subject to availability and may not be available on peak dates.
If you see an artist and date that looks good to you, there is still time to plan a trip! Make sure to head on over to our friends at DizN Vacations for all of your planning needs. DizN agents are truly the best in the business!
So tell me….. What do you think of the 2023 lineup? Better or worse than years past?
One response to “It’s a Rocking Good Time with Epcot’s Garden Rocks Concert Series”
[…] park ticket) from BIG NAME artists. For the full line up for this year’s festival, click HERE. This year, the festival runs into early summer up until July 5. To learn what’s new […]
About the Writer
My name is Kelli Donohue and I am the main brain behind Destination DizN and Beyond! When I'm not sharing my love of writing or playing in the parks, I'm busy being a mom/wife to DizN with the Donohues and leading our excellent agents/travel team over at DizN Vacations at CS Elements Travel! I love nothing more than sharing my Disney and Universal knowledge with my clients so if you need help planning, send me an email! Kelli@diznvacations.com!
GET TRAVEL NEWS DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!
Animal Kingdom Breaking Disney News Caribbean Costa Rica Destination DizN Disney Disney100 Disney Cruise Line Disney Cruise News Disney Dining Disney Foodie Disney Genie Disneyland Disney News Disney Parks Disney Resorts Disney Springs Disney Travel Planning Disney Travel Tips Disney Vacation Planning Disney Wonder Disney World DIZN DizN Vacations DizN with the Donohues Epcot Epcot Festivals France Hollywood Studios Islands of Adventure Jessica Yashin Kelli Donohue Magical Memory Making Magic Kingdom panama hat Punta Cana Special Events Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge The.Wandering.Wayfinder Theme Parks Universal Orlando Resort Universal Studios Universal Studios News Universal Studios Orlando Walt Disney World
Leave a Reply