Get your napkins ready! Epcot International Food & Wine Festival presented by Corkcicle starts July 27 and runs through November 18, 2023. The third of four annual Epcot festivals is starting soon and Disney has released menus full of delicious global cuisine to be enjoyed over the nearly 4-month party. 30 global marketplaces will dot the landscape this year!
In addition to some new menu items at beloved booths around the park, 4 new marketplaces will open this year: Char & Chop, Wine & Wedge, Bubbles & Brine, and Swirled Showcase.
Do you like to experiment with flavors? How about a pickle milkshake? Sounds…interesting
Brew-Wing Lab at the Odyssey is where adventurous eaters can taste test the creations of one Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. The Muppets’ most favorite science team of Dr. Honeydew and his assistant Beaker have lots of wonderful (and strange) concoctions for guests to try. Check out the options below!
Eat to The Beat Concert Series Presented by Florida Blue Medicare
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series returns once again with live entertainment provided by both local and acclaimed musical artists.
Emile’s Fromage Montage
The glorious journey of delicious cheese will also again be available. Just pick up a festival passport at merchandise locations before you begin. Then, sample all the featured cheese dishes included in the tour. Earn a sticker for each one and head to Shimmering Sips for your award!
Let’s not waste any more time, here’s a look at the menus for Epcot International Food and Wine Festival as described by Disney!
This booth is offering Curry-spiced Crispy Cheese. It’s served with mango-curry ketchup. Also on the menu is fan favorite Chicken Tikka Masala with fennel-spiced yogurt and naan bread. Plant based eaters have the option of a Potato and Pea Samosa with coriander-lime cream.
- Mango Lassi
- Taj Mahal Premium Lager
- SULA Brut Tropicale Sparkling Wine
- SULA Chenin Blanc
- Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Chai Cream Liqueur
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
At this booth between China and Germany, guests can sample the plant based Spicy Githeri served with white beans, pigeon peas, curried Ben’s Original long grain & wild rice, and kachumbari slaw.
- Gulf Stream Brewing Co. Cloud 9 Watermelon Hibiscus Lager (New)
- Ciderboys Mango Tango Hard Cider(New)
- North Coast Brewing Co. PranQster Golden Ale (New)
You can once again try the Kenyan Coffee Barbecued Beef with a sweet potato-corn mealie pap served with kachumbari slaw or sample the Peri-Peri Skewered Shrimp with citrus-flavored couscous.
81Bay Brewing Co. Congo Pilsner
The Germany booth is famous for their Schinkennudeln (Pasta gratin with ham, onions, and cheese). In addition, this year they have the Bratwurst on a pretzel roll with mustard available once again! In the mood for something sweet? Try the Apple Strudel with vanilla sauce.
- Gaffel Kölsch
- Weihenstephaner Festbier
- Schöfferhofer Prickly Pear Hefeweizen
- Selbach-Oster Riesling
- Lo Alcohol-Removed Riesling (New)
- Beer Flight
Spain has a Charcuterie in a Cup! This handheld snack includes imported Spanish meats, cheeses, olives, and an herbed serrano vinaigrette. There is also a Paella with saffron rice, chorizo, and shrimp. If you are in the mood for something lighter, you can try the Seafood Salad with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels, extra virgin olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, and smoked paprika.
- Viña Borgia Macabeo White Sangria (New)
- Viña Borgia Rosé Sangria (New)
- Viña Borgia Garnacha Red Sangria (New)
- Sangria Flight (New)
Flavors of America
This booth has quite a few food and beverage items on the menu to enjoy!
- Italian Hot Beef Sandwich with shaved beef, spicy giardiniera, and au jus on a French roll (New)
- Cioppino: Seafood Stew with saffron-infused tomato-fennel broth and crostini (New)
- Chilaquiles: Corn tortilla chips tossed in salsa verde with ranchero chicken, queso fresco, cilantro-lime crema, and a soft-poached egg (New)
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake with walnuts and cream cheese icing
- Rogue Dreamland American Lager
- Goose Island Beer Co. Neon Beer Hug
- Left Hand Brewing Sawtooth Amber Ale
- Beer Flight
The Greece marketplace offers guests a sample of Spanakopita, a Griddled Cheese that includes pistachios and honey as well as a Lamb Gyro with all the toppings. Plant based eaters also have an option here with the IMPOSSIBLE Moussaka.
- Mylonas Winery Assyrtiko White Wine
- Skouras ‘Zoe’ Rosé
- Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry Red
- Wine Flight
Tangerine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
Tangerine Café always has some of the best of the festival. This year they will have the Grilled Kebabs with carrot-chickpea salad and garlic aioli with either your choice of chicken or lamb. They will also have two options for plant-based guests with the Falafel Pita and the Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with hummus. Lastly, the Pistachio Cake (with cinnamon pastry cream and candied walnuts) offers guests a sweet option.
- 3 Daughters Brewing Fig Hard Cider
- Keel Farms Raspberry Citrus Hard Cider(New)
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Peach Party Peach & Blackberry Hard Cider (New)
- Fig Cocktail with fig vodka, sparkling wine, and cranberry juice
- Hard Cider Flight
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
Who doesn’t love waffles? This booth has two versions of sweet waffles. One with warm chocolate ganache and the second with a berry compote and whipped cream. Your savory option here is a Beer-braised Beef with gouda mashed potatoes.
- Belgian Chilled Coffee (Non-alcoholic)
- Brasserie D’Achouffe Houblon Chouffe IPA (New)
- Delirium Red Fruit Belgian Ale
- Brewery Van Steenberge Gulden Draak Tripel Ale (New)
- Belgian Chilled Coffee featuring ChocoLat Deluxe Salted Caramel Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer Flight
The Brazil marketplace is serving Feijoada (black beans with pork belly, Brazil nut pesto and Ben’s Original Long Grain White Rice as well as Pao de Queijo which is a Brazilian cheese bread.
- Xingu Brazilian Black Lager
- Frozen Caipirinha with cachaça
Don’t skip the Fisherman’s Seafood Pie or the Roasted Irish Sausage (with colcannon potatoes and onion gravy) at the Ireland booth! For dessert, try the Warm Chocolate Pudding Cake with an Irish cream liqueur custard.
- Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale
- Bunratty Mead Honey Wine
- Guinness Baileys Coffee Shake
Of course, the Canada marketplace will offer their fan favorite Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a pretzel roll! In addition, you can try a Canadian Filet Mignon (with mushrooms, Boursin Black Truffle & Sea Salt, mashed potatoes, and butter.
- Collective Arts Brewing Audio/Visual Lager
- Château des Charmes Cabernet Sauvignon
Backing up Canada, Refreshment Port will serve Braised Beef Poutine (French fries, braised beef, Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese sauce, cheese curds, crumbled Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs, and gherkin relish). New this year, they offer a Cinnamon-sugar Beaver Tail as a sweet option.
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Quirk Pineapple Orange Whip Hard Seltzer
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Peach
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
This booth will be serving Sweet-and-Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp as well as Roasted Lamb Chop with mint pesto and potato crunchies. To top it off try the Lamington which is yellow cake with raspberry filling, chocolate, and coconut.
- Yalumba ‘The Y Series’ Viognier
- Château Tanunda Grand Barossa Shiraz
Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE
Head to Shimmering Sips to sample the plant-based Guava Cake. It’s served with whipped cream and coconut. This booth will be serving a handful of exciting cocktails to go with it.
- Tropical Mimosa with sparkling wine and Minute Maid Passion Fruit, orange, and guava juices
- Berry Mimosa with berry fizz sparkling wine and white cranberry juice (New)
- Blood Orange Mimosa with sparkling wine and blood orange juice
- Beer Mimosa: Boulevard Brewing Co. Berry Noir Sour Ale and sparkling wine
- Mimosa Flight
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
As the name would suggest, this marketplace is for seafood lovers. Try the Lump Crab Cake with Cajun-spiced vinegar slaw or the Oysters Rockefeller.
- Wildly Brut Cuvée (New)
- Cape Codder: Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka with cranberry, pomegranate, and lime
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
Flavors from Fire
This grill-based marketplace has a large menu with great bites!
- The IMPOSSIBLE Burger Slider with wasabi cream and spicy Asian slaw on a sesame seed bun (plant-based)
- Smoked Corned Beef with house-made potato chips, cheese curds, pickled onions, and beer-cheese fondue
- Chimichurri Marinated Skirt Steak Taco with crushed avocado, grilled corn salsa, pickled red onions, queso fresco, and cilantro-lime cream (New)
- Spiced Chocolate Tart with BBQ potato chip crust, salted whisky-caramel, and smoked sea salt (New)
- Saugatuck Brewing Company Bonfire Beer
- Four Virtues Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel
- Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon
The Fry Basket
Adobo Yuca Fries with garlic-cilantro aioli (plant-based) is the specialty at the Fry Basket. But you can also try a “Fry Flight” with a sample of Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar (plant-based), BBQ Bacon Fries with smoked aioli, and Sweet Potato Casserole Fries (with candied pecans, toasted marshmallow cream and maple bourbon glaze. Lastly, if you want something different, choose the Pickle Fries with a dill ranch dipping sauce.
- Salty Dog Cocktail: Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka with grapefruit juice, ginger, simple syrup, and lime with a salted rim
- Stone Brewing Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager (New)
Brew-Wing Lab at the Odyssey
This brand-new marketplace has a very large menu with various adventurous options. Let’s look:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sticky Wings
- Garlic-Parmesan Wings
- Orange-Cardamom Wings (New)
- Traditional Buffalo Wings with celery and ranch
- IMPOSSIBLE Buffalo Chicken Tenders with plant-based blue cheese, plant-based ranch, and celery (New) (Plant-based)
- Unnecessarily Spicy, Yet Extremely Tasty Scotch Bonnet Pepper-Curry Wings with cool cucumber yogurt (New)
- Buffalo Brussels Sprouts with plant-based blue cheese and plant-based ranch (Plant-based)
- Frozen Fusion: Twining’s Pomegranate and Raspberry Herbal Tea fused with orange ice cream molecules (New)
- Pickle Milkshake (New)
- Sun King Brewing Caipirinha Lager (New)
- Brew Hub French Connection IPA (New)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Old Fashion Porter (New)
- Beer Flight
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Tropicolada Hard Cider (New)
- Bold Rock Peach Berry Hard Cider (New)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Raspberry Lemonade Hard Cider (New)
- Cider Flight
Connections Café & Connections Eatery
This quick service location is joining in on the fun of the festival. Here you can choose the Remy Liege Waffle. It’s a cream cheese Liege waffle with cream cheese icing, graham cracker crumbs and a Remy chocolate garnish.
Yucatan Sunset Margarita: Teremana Blanco Tequila, passion fruit syrup, Bols Triple Sec 30 proof Liqueur with lime and orange juices
Hawaii (Opening August 15)
When this marketplace opens later this summer, it will serve guests the Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet & Sour Dole Pineapple Chutney and spicy mayonnaise. You can also try the Spam Sushi with rice (Teriyaki-glazed Spam, spicy mayo, eel sauce and nori). For dessert, this booth has a Passion Fruit Cheesecake with toasted macadamia nuts!
- Kona Brewing Co. Hanalei Island IPA
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- AULANI Sunrise: Vodka, DOLE Pineapple Juice, and grenadine
The Noodle Exchange (Opening August 15)
The Noodle Exchange will also open later in the summer with a large assortment of small plates to sample as listed below:
- Shaved Beef Ramen with shiitake mushrooms, pickled carrots and daikon radish, shaved peppers, and a soy egg in citrus-sesame broth
- IMPOSSIBLE Pork Ramen with shiitake mushrooms, pickled carrots and daikon radish, baby Bok choy, and a soy egg in savory chicken broth
- Thai Shrimp with rice noodles, shiitake mushrooms, and basil in coconut-curry broth
- Tofu Ramen with shiitake mushrooms, pickled carrots and daikon radish, shaved peppers, and baby Bok choy in citrus-sesame broth (Plant-based)
- Parish Brewing Strawberry Mochi Berliner Weisse (New)
- Pacific Rim Solstice Vineyard Old Vine Riesling (New)
Char & Chop (Opening Later This Fall)
This brand-new marketplace will serve guests a Roasted Porchetta with lemon-parsley salsa verde and shaved fennel salad as well as a Grilled IMPOSSIBLE Spicy Sausage with herbed polenta, puttanesca sauce, and ricotta for plant-based eaters. Lastly, the Meat Assorti is a trio of shaved meats with baby arugula, pickled mustard seeds, truffle oil and grilled ciabatta.
- Krombacher Pilsner
- North Coast Laguna Baja Vienna Lager
- Motorworks Brewing Midnight Espresso Coffee Porter
- GoGi ‘Birdie’ Pinot Noir
- Bloody Mary with Seaside Grown Bloody Mary Mix and Kurvball Barbecue Whiskey
- Beer Flight
Wine & Wedge (Opening Later This Fall)
The next of the four new marketplaces specializes in wine and cheese options. Here’s a look at what you can try at this booth below:
- Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accompaniments
- Boursin Fig & Balsamic Soufflé with fig tapenade
- Southern Pimento Cheese with bread-and-butter pickled vegetables and grilled bread
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese: Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accoutrements paired with Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese, Hartley Apple Brandy, and Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese
- Hartley Apple Brandy
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port
Bubbles & Brine (Opening Later This Fall)
Brand-new to the festival, this marketplace offers guests even MORE seafood options along with wine as an accompaniment. Try the Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with prosecco cocktail sauce and grilled lemon or the Jonah Crab Claw Cocktail with stone ground mustard sauce. For an upscale feel, you can get the Caviar!
- Moët & Chandon Imperial
- Veuve Clicquot Rosé
- Dom Pérignon
Swirled Showcase (Opening Later This Fall)
In the Fall, ice cream lovers will enjoy the options at this new marketplace. Try the Mickey-shaped Liquid Nitro Cake or the soft-serve (vanilla, apple-cinnamon, or salted caramel) in a waffle cone. They will also be serving floats if you are looking for snack/beverage combo.
- Frozen Apple Pie (Non-alcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (Non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Toasted Coconut Porter
- 3 Daughters Toasted Coconut Porter Float with vanilla soft-serve
- Berry Fizz Fragolino Red Sparkling Wine Float with vanilla soft-serve
This booth never disappoints! Here you can try the Tostada de Carnitas with braised pork or the Taco de Costilla with slow-braised beef short ribs with salsa de chile morita, avocado mousse, and spring onions. Both options are served on a corn tortilla. For plant-based guests Mexico is serving the Pastel IMPOSSIBLE which is layers of Mexican flan, tres leches with guava, and cajeta.
- Mexican Craft Beer
- Trouble in Paradise Margarita: Ilegal Mezcal, Combier Watermelon Liqueur, Rosé Wine, Lime Juice, and Agave with a Chili-Lime Powder Rim (New)
- Fly Away Margarita: Nocheluna Sotol, Pineapple-Ginger Juice, Chile Ancho Verde Liqueur, and Ambhar Blanco Tequila with a Sweet Dried Chili Salt Rim (NEW)
This marketplace will serve guests some returning favorites:
- Beignet aux Trois Fromages: Warm beignet filled with three cheese blend
- Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot croissant with garlic and parsley
- Boeuf Bourguignon, Pommes Dauphine: Braised short ribs in cabernet with puffed potatoes
- Crème Brulé Vanille à la Confiture de Fraises: Vanilla crème Brulé with house-made strawberry jam
- Strawberry Rose Mimosa: Pol Remy Sparkling Wine, orange juice, and Monin Strawberry Rose
- Merlot-Cabernet Sauvignon Blend (New)
- Chardonnay (New)
- Parisian Cosmo Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka, Grand Marnier, and cranberry juice (New)
Italy will have new options this festival. Guests can sample the Focaccia Ripiena which is a freshly baked focaccia with beef meatballs, tomato sauce, and burrata cheese. You can also try the Cavatelli with sweet sausage ragout and applewood-smoked bacon. End your tour with a Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake with vanilla cream and strawberry compote.
- Italian Sangria (Red or White)
- Italian Margarita with tequila and limoncello
- Peroni Pilsner
This year at the China marketplace, guests can get the pan-fried chicken dumplings with a sweet & spicy sauce or for something new, try the Crispy Duck Bao Bun with hoisin sauce! Lastly, the Dandan noodles with spicy pork, peanut butter, Sichuan sauce and sesame are returning to the menu.
- Passion Fruit Bubble Tea (Non-alcoholic)
- Fiery Dream: Citrus vodka, triple sec, guava nectar, and spicy hot honey syrup
- ByeJoe Punch: Chinese BaiJiu spirit, piña colada mix, lychee syrup, and sparkling water
- Fireworks: Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, citrus vodka, orange juice, and mango syrup
- Brew Hub Lychee Foo Draft Beer
Japan is bringing back the Teriyaki Chicken Bun which is a steamed bun filled with chicken, veggies, and teriyaki sauce. New this year, they are serving the Fire Taiko Roll. This is a sushi roll with spicy tuna, cucumber, and pickled daikon radish. It is served with a spicy sauce. Also new, Beef Wa-Gyu Don. This is a traditional Japanese rice bowl with American wagyu beef over steamed white rice.
- Sake Passion Cocktail (New)
- Moon on the Water Sake (New)
- Brew Hub Momo Amber Ale (New)
The Funnel Cake marketplace in the American Adventure pavilion, is serving a Candied Bacon Funnel Cake. It is topped with vanilla ice cream, candied bacon, and maple syrup glaze.
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
The American Adventure
If you aren’t in the mood for the funnel cake, try a Nutty Caramel Mocha Cold Brew at Joffrey’s in the same area. This is a sweet blend of caramel mudslide cold brew, caramel syrup, peanut butter syrup, and chocolate syrup topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce. You can also choose to get this drink in an alcoholic version with Carolans Peanut Butter Irish Cream Liqueur (New)
This Joffrey’s stand has a Frozen Roseberry which is a blend of frozen lemon and strawberry-rose syrup. This comes in a spirited version available with Grey Goose Vodka. (New)
World Discovery (Near Mission Space)
Amaretto Iced Tea is the new option here. It’s a sweet and nutty blend of black iced tea and amaretto syrup. Try the adult version with Citrónge Orange Liqueur. (New)
World Showcase (Near Disney Traders)
If you need a strong pick-me-up, the Java Horchata is a blend of espresso and horchata topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. Try it with Grey Goose Vodka and Kahlua Liqueur as well. (New)
There is it is folks! The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival menus. I hope you see something you are really excited about. I’m leery of the Pickle Milkshake myself, but I may give it a try.
If you are looking for more information, or if you are interested in planning a vacation to any Disney destination, reach out to our friends at DizN Vacations. Their expert knowledge and experience planning trips to the theme parks are the tools you need for a successful experience. You can also choose to submit a free no obligation quote form to start planning your trip right away.